Brawlers of Darkness Forums

This Is A Very Elite Clan This Forum Is Dedicated To Brawlers Of Darkness/BoD

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Lounge I (Chill out and relax)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) on Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:17 pm

This is the main chat area of the General Discussion. While you can talk about virtually anything here, there are some basic rules you need to follow:

Keep bad language to an absolute minimum
Be careful about posting personal info
Do not flame (you should know what this is)
Minimize certain discussion (sex, racism, rape etc.)

A new lounge will be made at 50 pages by a mod or admin unless neither is on.
Continue chatting now.

Last edited by Artsy on Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stickying)

View user profile

2 Hi Arts on Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:19 pm

Dude This Is Awesome Soon Our Site Will Be Active And Fun Very Happy

View user profile

3 Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) on Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:36 pm

I only got 2 brawls today with artsy and won thats a victory to me I think you were using secondaries right lol

View user profile

4 Yeah on Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:14 am

Yes I Was And Y Was My SIG On Neo Offending You?

5 Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) on Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:17 am

I said not to be offending to you lol its just weird I mean it doesn't look right to me I'm a dark and griddy kinda guy don't worry I'll bare it lol

View user profile

6 HA on Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:23 am

LOL WELL YOU'LL LIKE THAT WANT CHA FAGGOT Very Happy.J/K Its A QUOTE Very Happy.

Heaven Rules

7 Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) on Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:26 am

anyway I don't know what button I press if i need to ban someone or what other stuff can a mod do explain to me?

View user profile

8 Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) on Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:46 am

I think only admins can ban users, but I'm not entirely sure, like 75% sure. I'm not a moderator, I'm an admin, so you might have to ask G Dawg, since he created the site.

View user profile

9 Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) on Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:13 am

Artsy wrote:I think only admins can ban users, but I'm not entirely sure, like 75% sure. I'm not a moderator, I'm an admin, so you might have to ask G Dawg, since he created the site.
I was then he vanish hey artsy check out my graphic request you think MG will pull it off?

View user profile

10 Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) on Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:50 am

Yeah, I think he could, but where will you use that? It's way to big for an avvie or sig! cyclops One of my old friends may be joining this site soon.

View user profile

11 Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) on Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:52 am

Artsy wrote:Yeah, I think he could, but where will you use that? It's way to big for an avvie or sig! cyclops One of my old friends may be joining this site soon.
doesn't MG know how to resize?

View user profile

12 Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) on Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:54 am

Touche' Forsaker, but I don't know if he does or not. You wanna' know what stinks? The admin of our site ally SSBB is leaving probably forever due to parent problems! Crying or Very sad

View user profile

13 BANNING AND RESIZING on Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:58 am

FIRST OF ALL YOU BAN PEOPLE BY GOING TO THIER MAIN PROFILE AND CLICK ON "BAN THIS MEMBER" AND YES I CAN RESIZE WHY What a Face

14 Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) on Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:59 am

Artsy wrote:Touche' Forsaker, but I don't know if he does or not. You wanna' know what stinks? The admin of our site ally SSBB is leaving probably forever due to parent problems! Crying or Very sad
I didn't yell or anything it was a question lol don't worry I did it for him and I added a special effect check it out.

View user profile

15 Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) on Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:01 am

Military G wrote:FIRST OF ALL YOU BAN PEOPLE BY GOING TO THIER MAIN PROFILE AND CLICK ON "BAN THIS MEMBER" AND YES I CAN RESIZE WHY What a Face
Forsaker has a graphic request in the request thread. I thought only admins can ban, but I guess that by what you're saying mods can too?

@Forsaker, what "special effect?"

View user profile

16 Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) on Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:02 am

Artsy wrote:
Military G wrote:FIRST OF ALL YOU BAN PEOPLE BY GOING TO THIER MAIN PROFILE AND CLICK ON "BAN THIS MEMBER" AND YES I CAN RESIZE WHY What a Face
Forsaker has a graphic request in the request thread. I thought only admins can ban, but I guess that by what you're saying mods can too?

@Forsaker, what "special effect?"
just look at it how can you not tell?

View user profile

17 Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) on Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:05 am

Look at what? Be more specific, I don't know what you are talking about Forsaker seriously. lol!

View user profile

18 Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) on Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:08 am

Artsy wrote:Look at what? Be more specific, I don't know what you are talking about Forsaker seriously. lol!
Okay you need to get your glasses fix it grey that the special effect. lol! lol! lol!

View user profile

19 Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) on Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:13 am

I still don't see it Forsaker, please just tell me what it is. I've been known to miss obvious things, but since you made it of course you know where and what it is. Question

View user profile

20 Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) on Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:18 am

Artsy wrote:I still don't see it Forsaker, please just tell me what it is. I've been known to miss obvious things, but since you made it of course you know where and what it is. Question
dude step one go to the graphic gallery step 2 click on graphic request step 3 look at my request then look at wario you will obviously see that he's grey that the special effect. Rolling Eyes

View user profile

21 Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) on Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:48 am

Oh, now I see it. XD Hey Forsaker, do you know Brad? Not the moderator Brad, but the one on Wifi? He's the one wo's going to join us soon!

View user profile

22 Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) on Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:57 am

Artsy wrote:Oh, now I see it. XD Hey Forsaker, do you know Brad? Not the moderator Brad, but the one on Wifi? He's the one wo's going to join us soon!
no I don't know him lol and cool but i think I found what cause my wii to freeze in the first place I brawled mg a long time ago and my game started freezing when I was brawling him probaly around the 5th time I brawled him and now everytime he joins a room or when I brawl him my wii freezes like a maniac and I'm unable to brawl him at all or anyone that join after that I think he gave me a virus or somthing.

View user profile

23 Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) on Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:03 pm

It's impossible to pass a virus over Wifi, I don't even know if Wii viruses exist. Maybe one or both of you have bad connections, so it's making your Wii freeze. You may just have to get a new one since Nintendo didn't even find anything wrong with it. Something is obviously wrong though.

View user profile

24 Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) on Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:06 pm

Artsy wrote:It's impossible to pass a virus over Wifi, I don't even know if Wii viruses exist. Maybe one or both of you have bad connections, so it's making your Wii freeze. You may just have to get a new one since Nintendo didn't even find anything wrong with it. Something is obviously wrong though.
well to really find out I deleted all my brawl data and see if that will help.XD

View user profile

25 Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) on Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:12 pm

I don't know if that would even do anything, but it's done I guess. If it still doesn't help, you know what I'll say lol. Forsaker, have you voted in any of the site's polls yet?

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum