Brawlers of Darkness Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brawlers of Darkness Forums

This Is A Very Elite Clan This Forum Is Dedicated To Brawlers Of Darkness/BoD

You are not connected. Please login or register

Character simmilarities

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Character simmilarities Empty Character simmilarities Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:41 pm

Forsaker2

Forsaker2

for one they both have huge chins lol that look the same
both of their uairs are the most powerful in the game
they both dislike mario their greedy their have 4 defferent grabs
and they both have suicide techniques and they come from the same universe and they are heavy weights and have simmalar ariels
and they have short range attacks their are only 2 that have some range and finnaly their forward tilts are simmilar. lol
so do you agree or disagree?

Last edited by Forsaker2 on Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Character simmilarities Empty Re: Character simmilarities Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:45 pm

Artsy

Artsy

Interesting observation, but in your description you said Wario instead of Mario. lol! Better fix that Forsaker. Marth and Ike also have a lot in common, and I have the perfect idea.

Maybe you could change the title to "Character Similarities" so we can talk about several similar characters. Thanks for sparking up my mind buddy!

3Character simmilarities Empty Re: Character simmilarities Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:21 pm

Forsaker2

Forsaker2

Artsy wrote:Interesting observation, but in your description you said Wario instead of Mario. lol! Better fix that Forsaker. Marth and Ike also have a lot in common, and I have the perfect idea.

Maybe you could change the title to "Character Similarities" so we can talk about several similar characters. Thanks for sparking up my mind buddy!
No I ment Wario and Bowser as chars in the SSBB lol I don't mean Mario oh nevermind you ment a correction K I fix it.lol

4Character simmilarities Empty Re: Character simmilarities Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:32 pm

Artsy

Artsy

I was talking about when you said they both hated Wario. How could Waio hate himself. lol Thanks for changing the title. I just like broader topics so the site isn't littered with smaller ones.

Marth and Ike are:

Both heroes
Both from Fire Emblem
Both use divine swords
Both are male
Both have awesome Final Smashes. Very Happy

I saw Ike getting in brawl before it came out. I'm better with Marth in actuality.

5Character simmilarities Empty Re: Character simmilarities Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:47 pm

Forsaker2

Forsaker2

Artsy wrote:I was talking about when you said they both hated Wario. How could Waio hate himself. lol Thanks for changing the title. I just like broader topics so the site isn't littered with smaller ones.

Marth and Ike are:

Both heroes
Both from Fire Emblem
Both use divine swords
Both are male
Both have awesome Final Smashes. Very Happy

I saw Ike getting in brawl before it came out. I'm better with Marth in actuality.
lol I'm better with Ike then marth

Heres another that has to with Wario this time d3

they have simallar ariels
they both can eat Items
both their SKO are hard to do
have simmalar throws
and are both fat
and their side and b can be use again by another wario or d3
also greedy again

6Character simmilarities Empty Re: Character simmilarities Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:58 pm

Artsy

Artsy

Another thing that Wario and D3 have in common is that they both have potential suicide maneuvers. Wario can use his bite attack to suicide and D3 could use Inhale then walk off the stage.

7Character simmilarities Empty Re: Character simmilarities Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:41 pm

Forsaker2

Forsaker2

Artsy wrote:Another thing that Wario and D3 have in common is that they both have potential suicide maneuvers. Wario can use his bite attack to suicide and D3 could use Inhale then walk off the stage.
which also a comparison to Wario and Bowser again now jigaly puff and kirby

they have the same shape
they both puff to fly
their both pink
they have simmilar f smashes
and they can pull off ariel combo attacks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum