Brawlers of Darkness Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brawlers of Darkness Forums

This Is A Very Elite Clan This Forum Is Dedicated To Brawlers Of Darkness/BoD

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Lounge I (Chill out and relax)

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:52 pm

Forsaker2

Forsaker2

Artsy wrote:I don't know if that would even do anything, but it's done I guess. If it still doesn't help, you know what I'll say lol. Forsaker, have you voted in any of the site's polls yet?
K got a new FC 3652-6299-7659 and the reason why is because i deleted all my brawl data to see if that will make my game stop freezing don't really care as long I got my Wario.

27The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:57 pm

Artsy

Artsy

Ok, be sure to let everyone else know you have a new FC ok? If that doesn't help, then I don't know what to tell you man. I have another tab open for the neoseeker brawl nominations, and I'm filling it out every once and awhile.

28The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:06 pm

Forsaker2

Forsaker2

Artsy wrote:Ok, be sure to let everyone else know you have a new FC ok? If that doesn't help, then I don't know what to tell you man. I have another tab open for the neoseeker brawl nominations, and I'm filling it out every once and awhile.
did you nominate me you don't have to because i don't vote because their always a crybaby then suddenly the guy who got elected screw up once then bam! total chaos! jocolor

29The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:09 pm

Artsy

Artsy

I nominated you for something Forsaker, but I'm not saying what, you'll just have to wait and see if your name pops up. Wink I have to go right now, and be on the lookout for new members to our site ok? I just saw a few guest users online here.

30The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:18 pm

Forsaker2

Forsaker2

Artsy wrote:I nominated you for something Forsaker, but I'm not saying what, you'll just have to wait and see if your name pops up. Wink I have to go right now, and be on the lookout for new members to our site ok? I just saw a few guest users online here.
how do see other members here dam i should be a admid I'm the oldest leader who is active and i'm 17 who older then me in the crew right now that active.lol

31The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:37 pm

Artsy

Artsy

First of all, you will know if there are newbies if the number of users becomes 9 or above. Secondly, it doesn't matter your age, it matters your responsibility, your kindness, the list goes on and on. Besides, I think 2 admins is enough, and maybe one day we'll think you're admin material too. Thirdly, I'm back now!

32The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:52 pm

Forsaker2

Forsaker2

Artsy wrote:First of all, you will know if there are newbies if the number of users becomes 9 or above. Secondly, it doesn't matter your age, it matters your responsibility, your kindness, the list goes on and on. Besides, I think 2 admins is enough, and maybe one day we'll think you're admin material too. Thirdly, I'm back now!
that hurts ouch kk I beleive that problem with my wii freezing has stop I just got done battleing Zumma and no freezing so far I need to experament further.

33The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:10 pm

Artsy

Artsy

Forsaker2 wrote:that hurts ouch
Why ouch? I'm not saying you're not full of likeable qualities, I was just referring to what makes a real leader. I think I'm the youngest leader of BoD, yet many people told me that I'm the best out of them. I certainly didn't intend to offend you at all.

34The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:14 pm

Forsaker2

Forsaker2

Artsy wrote:
Forsaker2 wrote:that hurts ouch
Why ouch? I'm not saying you're not full of likeable qualities, I was just referring to what makes a real leader. I think I'm the youngest leader of BoD, yet many people told me that I'm the best out of them. I certainly didn't intend to offend you at all.
yeah but I'm a leader of BoD and your saying that lol also did you read the other part of my post and were do you go if wanna brawl?

35The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:27 pm

Artsy

Artsy

When we get more members and such, the Smash Stadium is a good place to make brawl threads, and it operates just like the neo dojo. For now I'd just contact people on neo or by PM here since we have few members, but go ahead and use whatever method you want.

Again Forsaker, I know you're a leader too, and I'm not trying to sound like I'm superior or anything, since everyone has something about them that stands out. Wink

Also, I find it interesting how you quote all the time, but it's not like I have a problem with it.

36The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:30 pm

Forsaker2

Forsaker2

Artsy wrote:When we get more members and such, the Smash Stadium is a good place to make brawl threads, and it operates just like the neo dojo. For now I'd just contact people on neo or by PM here since we have few members, but go ahead and use whatever method you want.

Again Forsaker, I know you're a leader too, and I'm not trying to sound like I'm superior or anything, since everyone has something about them that stands out. Wink

Also, I find it interesting how you quote all the time, but it's not like I have a problem with it.
K I got 1 more thing to say lol if I don't have all those things to become leader of this thread then how in the world I became leader of BoD.lol now I'm done. jocolor

37The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:41 pm

Artsy

Artsy

Do you mean leader of the site? You see, being a crew leader is easier because you're only taking care of a small community in a large site. Leading a site like this as an admin is like being a mod on neo. Crews who can have more responsibility and can manage entire sites and several forums are usually the ones who make crew sites. Because of this, there are usually few admins just like there is only 1 or 2 founders of a neo crew, then there are other leaders and co-leaders to support the founders. In the case of this site, those supporters are the mods. Do you get what I'm saying? You have just as an important job as us.

Since you're a moderator and have not been assigned to have advanced options yet, why not give me a small list of 1-4 forums on this site you would like to moderate? Just be sure that if you choose 4 you;re going to be able to manage 4 by:

Looking for and removing flame/spam posts. (Varies)
Having first dibs at making threads in that forum and stickying important threads.

and all that jazz.

38The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:10 pm

Forsaker2

Forsaker2

man I'm starting to get tick it been 6 days on the neo brawl graphics request and still no one has done it how hard is it and when someone post after me they get their request but not me and I filled out everything and now i'm getting even more tick no one will brawl me at least 2 matches 2 confirm that my wii isn't freezing. any advice arts?

39The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:16 pm

Artsy

Artsy

Forsaker2 wrote:man I'm starting to get tick it been 6 days on the neo brawl graphics request and still no one has done it how hard is it and when someone post after me they get their request but not me and I filled out everything and now i'm getting even more tick no one will brawl me at least 2 matches 2 confirm that my wii isn't freezing. any advice arts?
First, On neo, I offered to bralw you. Second, it hasn't been six days, it's been six hours, and G Dawg hasn't been on to do your request. Third, didn't you see the offer I made you about forum moderation?

40The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:22 pm

Forsaker2

Forsaker2

Artsy wrote:
Forsaker2 wrote:man I'm starting to get tick it been 6 days on the neo brawl graphics request and still no one has done it how hard is it and when someone post after me they get their request but not me and I filled out everything and now i'm getting even more tick no one will brawl me at least 2 matches 2 confirm that my wii isn't freezing. any advice arts?
First, On neo, I offered to bralw you. Second, it hasn't been six days, it's been six hours, and G Dawg hasn't been on to do your request. Third, didn't you see the offer I made you about forum moderation?
1. I know but I ment the graphic request on neo not here lol and if you read the edits on the post you will see it was 6 days 2 yeah i saw that post 3 yes i know I read that part of your post but I can't really decide right now lol

41The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:48 pm

Artsy

Artsy

Why don't you bump your request then? It's been over 4 days, so you have the right to y'know. Seeing as you and me are the only ones who post in the General Discussion often I'll make you a mod of this forum, do you like that idea?

42The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:57 pm

Forsaker2

Forsaker2

Artsy wrote:Why don't you bump your request then? It's been over 4 days, so you have the right to y'know. Seeing as you and me are the only ones who post in the General Discussion often I'll make you a mod of this forum, do you like that idea?
yeah but it on the same page. lol

43The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:58 pm

Artsy

Artsy

I know, but you can still bump it since the thread is probably not on the forum's first page.

44The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:03 pm

Forsaker2

Forsaker2

Artsy wrote:I know, but you can still bump it since the thread is probably not on the forum's first page.
Yeah good I should do that thanks artsy also i would like to moderate GD thread, Brawl disccusion thread, and any up comeing thread you can brawl in. also I believe Jesse gonna demote us and give us new ranks.XD

45The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:06 pm

Artsy

Artsy

Forsaker2 wrote:
Artsy wrote:I know, but you can still bump it since the thread is probably not on the forum's first page.
Yeah good I should do that thanks artsy also i would like to moderate GD thread, Brawl disccusion thread, and any up comeing thread you can brawl in. also I believe Jesse gonna demote us and give us new ranks.XD
Yeah, well G Dawg is screwing around with the site again, and friggin' removed your mod spot again. Don't worry, I'm handling it with my angry and down-to-business side, don't worry. Evil or Very Mad

46The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) - Page 2 Empty Sorry Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:08 pm

Admin

Admin

I Put You Back As A Admin Very Happy So Be Happy I Had To Change A Few Things So At Least Be Greatful I Added You Back So Please Dont Get Mad

https://brawlersofdarkness.forummotion.com

47The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:10 pm

Artsy

Artsy

Admin wrote:I Put You Back As A Admin Very Happy So Be Happy I Had To Change A Few Things So At Least Be Greatful I Added You Back So Please Dont Get Mad
YOU THINK I'M NOT MAD!! GO TO MILITARY G PROFILE AND READ PM'S NOW, OR I'LL QUIT THE SITE!!!

48The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:14 pm

Forsaker2

Forsaker2

lol I kept trying to post but you guys keep posting before me and thanx Jesse.

49The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:21 pm

Artsy

Artsy

G Dawg has crossed the line this time without even knowing him.

50The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:36 pm

Forsaker2

Forsaker2

Artsy wrote:G Dawg has crossed the line this time without even knowing him.
I think I know why artsy read my PM on neo.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum