Brawlers of Darkness Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brawlers of Darkness Forums

This Is A Very Elite Clan This Forum Is Dedicated To Brawlers Of Darkness/BoD

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Lounge I (Chill out and relax)

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:09 pm

jessetheking

um did i miss sumthing idk wats going on but i sent u both pms on neo and i expect replies

52The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:22 pm

Forsaker2

Forsaker2

jessetheking wrote:um did i miss sumthing idk wats going on but i sent u both pms on neo and i expect replies
i think their not on also welcome Jess to are BoD official site.

53The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:39 pm

jessetheking

Forsaker2 wrote:
jessetheking wrote:um did i miss sumthing idk wats going on but i sent u both pms on neo and i expect replies
thanx forsaker i'll try to come here a lot but i will definatly be on neo more

54The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:48 pm

Forsaker2

Forsaker2

jessetheking wrote:
Forsaker2 wrote:
thanx forsaker i'll try to come here a lot but i will definatly be on neo more
alright Jesse enjoy looking at the forums.

55The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:58 pm

Artsy

Artsy

Nice to see you here Jesse. Man, we need more members and activity. On neo, someone is working on a R.O.B. banner for me, and I'll made it my signature on both here and neo.

56The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:43 pm

Forsaker2

Forsaker2

Artsy wrote:Nice to see you here Jesse. Man, we need more members and activity. On neo, someone is working on a R.O.B. banner for me, and I'll made it my signature on both here and neo.
cool I hope it looks good.

57The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:24 am

Artsy

Artsy

My banner is probably going to take awhile Forsaker, since it's somewhat complicated.

Wow, this place is really dead...

58The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:31 am

Forsaker2

Forsaker2

Artsy wrote:My banner is probably going to take awhile Forsaker, since it's somewhat complicated.

Wow, this place is really dead...
well if its too complicated I don't think anyones gonna do it. Neutral

59The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:46 am

Artsy

Artsy

No, someone's already doing it as we speak. I just said there was no rush and for him to PM me when it's done. D Rob from neo is making the R.O.B. banner for me, and I can't wait to see it. I want G Dawg on here so we can start editing the site together again.

60The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:58 am

Forsaker2

Forsaker2

Artsy wrote:No, someone's already doing it as we speak. I just said there was no rush and for him to PM me when it's done. D Rob from neo is making the R.O.B. banner for me, and I can't wait to see it. I want G Dawg on here so we can start editing the site together again.
your lucky no one made my banner when I requested it. Crying or Very sad

61The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:09 pm

Artsy

Artsy

Well, maybe it's too complicated. Post your request in our graphic request thread so I can see it, and I might be able to find someone to do it for you.

62The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:03 pm

Forsaker2

Forsaker2

Artsy wrote:Well, maybe it's too complicated. Post your request in our graphic request thread so I can see it, and I might be able to find someone to do it for you.
K I will.lol

63The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:17 pm

Artsy

Artsy

Man, this sucks that neo is down. I might search some of the other crew sites to chat with as well, and maybe get ourselves some new members. We're the only two people who ever come here anymore...

64The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:18 pm

Forsaker2

Forsaker2

oh thank god I thought I was doom.lol

65The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:57 pm

Artsy

Artsy

Neoseeker is back online again!!! I'm also having trouble in administrating the site, it might be a bug. Speaking of bugs, my Wii had one a few days ago.

66The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:57 pm

Forsaker2

Forsaker2

Artsy wrote:Neoseeker is back online again!!! I'm also having trouble in administrating the site, it might be a bug. Speaking of bugs, my Wii had one a few days ago.
Yay I also don't think MG gonna do my graphic i ask him to do it last time he didn't.... Sad Sad Sad

67The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:29 am

Artsy

Artsy

Maybe he's still working on it Forsaker. Just give him some time, I don't think he'd ignore you.

68The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:30 pm

Forsaker2

Forsaker2

Artsy wrote:Maybe he's still working on it Forsaker. Just give him some time, I don't think he'd ignore you.
naw its was a defferent one from 3 weeks ago and I hasn't got it yet.... Sad

69The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:02 pm

Artsy

Artsy

Oh, well that's no good. How about you PM him again, or you could pm someone else you see doing requests in the requests thread on neo.

70The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Lounge I (Chill out and relax) Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:14 pm

Forsaker2

Forsaker2

Artsy wrote:Oh, well that's no good. How about you PM him again, or you could pm someone else you see doing requests in the requests thread on neo.
I did they didn't do it I think graphics people hate me... Sad Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum